No matter where you live in Alaska, Alaska 2-1-1 is your one-stop resource for connecting with a wide variety of vital resources in your community including emergency food and shelter, disability services, counseling, senior services, healthcare, child care, drug and alcohol programs, legal assistance, transportation needs, educational opportunities, and much more.
- Stone Soup Café | 507 Gaffney Rd | Sack lunches available daily | Mon-Fri 7:30am– 9:15am
- Fairbanks Rescue Mission | 723 27t St | Guests must be alcohol –free | Mon– Fri 7:00 am & Sat– Sun 8:00am | Lunch Mon-Sat 12 noon and Sun 1:00 pm
- Immaculate Conception Church | 2 Doyon | Sat & Sun 11:00am– 1:00pm
- The Salvation Army | 2222 S.Cushman St | Mon-Fri 10:00 am—12:00pm, 1:00-3:00pm | Drop in bread pantry and emergency food boxes457-5005
- FNA Elders Program | 317 Wendell St | Mon-Fri 11:30am –12:30 pm | For Alaska Native or American Indian seniors
- North Star Council on Aging | 1424 Moore | Mon– Fri 11:30-12:30pm | Lunch $5 for seniors, $9 non seniors
Meetings are just a click away. Find times and locations by clicking below.